3D Materials Workshop
We have recently expanded and upgraded our 3D workshops, enabling you to work alongside and be inspired by students from other creative disciplines.
Workshop facilities include:
- woodwork and metalwork machinery;
- welding bay;
- veneering, laminating and mould-making equipment;
- stone cutting machinery;
- bronze and wax casting equipment;
- ceramic kilns and ovens;
- CNC lathe (computer-aided hard materials cutting machine);
- two 3-axis CNC routers (computer-aided wood cutting machine);
- one 4-axis CNC routers;
- rapid prototyper (computer-aided sculpting machine);
- 3D scanner;
- laser cutter.