Work based learning in the Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture focuses on learning you have gained from work in the creative industries. This includes past work and experiences, and the development of new learning in the form of work based project(s) focused on your current work role.
Innoversity is our centre for design and innovation across the Faculties of Art, Design & Architecture and Business. Innoversity is focussed on the ability of the multi-disciplinary process of 'design-thinking' to act as a common language to bring together groups of academic staff, researchers and postgraduate students, as well as to facilitate and foster innovation in a business context. The centre enables collaboration to take place between design (human values), business (viability) and technology (feasibility). The Innoversity website and blog is currently being updated. Please bookmark this page.
How can we help?
- We offer a meeting point between education and commerce
- We share knowledge, expertise, experience and resources
- We link business activities and new iniatives with funding incentives
What products and services are available?
- University knowledge linked with business expertise
- An integrated framework of funding and support
- Assistance to turn innovative ideas into commercial realities through proof-of-concept funding, seed funding and high-level contacts
Our Business Development Manager has relevant, real-world experience; he can discuss your ideas, challenges and requirements.
For more information please contact:
Peter Christian, Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture,
tel: 07833 045916, email: P.Christian@kingston.ac.uk